Start your holiday season off right with this family friendly run. All finishers will get a piece of delicious pumpkin pie, as well as top-notch chip timing, a race logo shirt and finish line expo with vendors and food. Through our community outreach program, the race will give back to charities, clubs, and organizations that create teams.
|Pumpkin Pie 5K
$30 through July 31
$35 starting August 1
$40 race day
|Pumpkin Pie 10K
$35 through July 31
$40 starting August 1
$45 race day
|Double (both races)
$45 through July 31
$50 starting August 1
$55 race day
Click here to register online for the Pumpkin Pie 5K/10K.
All participants in the Pumpkin Pie 5K/10K will receive the following with their entry fee.
- All registrants will receive a race logo shirt with their entry
- All finishers will get a custom made finisher’s medal
- All finishers will get a slice of pumpkin pie as well as an assortment of other goodies such as bananas and bagels
- A party-like atmosphere on course and at the finish
- Professional chip timing using a disposable bib tag
- Discounted entry to the Denver Zoo
- Professional Photos
- Gift certificate awards from Runners Roost
The race is staged from City Park in Denver, CO. City Park is located at the corner of York Street and 17th Avenue (1700 N York St, Denver, CO 80206). For a detailed map, please click here.
Race Day Registration, Packet Pickup and Event Timeline
7:30 AM – Race day registration and packet pick-up begins
8:45 AM – Free kid’s run
9:00 AM – 5K start
10:00 AM – 5K Awards
10:30 AM – Packet Pick-up closes
10:30 AM – 10K Start
11:30 AM – 10K Awards
Interested in earning money for your organization? Create a team and get people to join your team. Colorado Runner Events will then make a donation to your charity of $10 per team member for any team with 10 or more members. To sign up on a team, you must pre-register. There are no team registrations on race day.
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.