Start your holiday season off right with this family friendly run. All finishers will get a piece of delicious pumpkin pie, as well as top-notch chip timing, a race logo shirt and finish line expo with vendors and food. Through our community outreach program, the race will give back to charities, clubs, and organizations that create teams.
|Pumpkin Pie 5K
|Pumpkin Pie 10K
|Double (both races)
Click here to register online for the Pumpkin Pie 5K/10K. Online registration closes at midnight on November 12, 2014.
All participants in the Pumpkin Pie 5K/10K will receive the following with their entry fee.
- All premium registrations will receive a race logo performance moisture wicking long sleeve half zip pullover with their entry
- All budget entries will receive a race logo TulTex 65/35 poly/cotton blend shirt with their registration
- All finishers will get a custom made finisher’s medal
- All finishers will get a slice of pumpkin pie as well as an assortment of other goodies such as bananas and bagels
- A party-like atmosphere on course and at the finish
- Professional chip timing using a disposable bib tag
- Discounted entry to the Denver Zoo for any date in 2014
- Professional Photos
- Gift certificate awards from Runners Roost
The race is staged from City Park in Denver, CO. City Park is located at the corner of York Street and 17th Avenue (1700 N York St, Denver, CO 80206). For a detailed map, please click here.
Race Day Registration, Packet Pickup and Event Timeline
7:30 AM – Race day registration and packet pick-up begins
8:45 AM – Free kid’s run (~1/4 mile)
9:00 AM – 5K runners start
10:25 AM – Packet Pickup closes
10:30 AM – 10K start
Interested in earning money for your organization? Create a team and get people to join your team. Colorado Runner Events will then make a donation to your charity of $10 per team member for any team with 10 or more members. To sign up on a team, you must pre-register. There are no team registrations on race day.
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.