The Pumpkin Pie 5K & 10K is coming to City Park in Denver on Saturday, November 15. Runners and walkers can take advantage of a flat and fast course, and then enjoy a slice of sweet and tasty pumpkin pie at the finish. Our mission is to bring people together to have a fun, fit morning, all while supporting the many different needs throughout our region.
Start your holiday season off right with this family friendly run. All finishers will get a piece of delicious pumpkin pie, as well as top-notch chip timing, a race logo shirt and finish line expo with vendors and food. Through our community outreach program, the race will give back to charities, clubs, and organizations that create teams.
|Pumpkin Pie 5K
$40 through July 31
$45 starting August 1
|Pumpkin Pie 10K
$45 through July 31
$50 starting August 1
|Double (both races)
$55 through July 31
$60 starting August 1
Click here to register online for the Pumpkin Pie 5K/10K. Online registration closes at midnight on November 12, 2014.
All participants in the Pumpkin Pie 5K/10K will receive the following with their entry fee.
1. All premium registrations will receive a race logo performance moisture wicking long sleeve half zip pullover with their entry
2. All budget entries will receive a race logo TulTex 65/35 poly/cotton blend shirt with their registration
3. All finishers will get a slice of pumpkin pie as well as an assortment of other goodies such as bananas and bagels
4. A party-like atmosphere on course and at the finish
5. Professional chip timing using a disposable bib tag
6. Discounted entry to the Denver Zoo for any date in 2014
7. Professional Photos
8. Gift certificate awards from Runners Roost
The race is staged from City Park in Denver, CO. City Park is located at the corner of York Street and 17th Avenue (1700 N York St, Denver, CO 80206). For a detailed map, please click here.
Race Day Registration, Packet Pickup and Event Timeline
7:30 AM – Race day registration and packet pick-up begins
8:45 AM – Free kid’s run (~1/4 mile)
9:00 AM – 5K start
10:15 AM – 10K start
Interested in earning money for your organization? Create a team and get people to join your team. Colorado Runner Events will then make a donation to your charity of $10 per team member for any team with 10 or more members. To sign up on a team, you must pre-register. There are no team registrations on race day.
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.